Monday, March 26, 2007

Special Needs Mutual

This school year, I have to wonderful opportunity of being a speical needs friend. It truely has been the coolest thing I have ever experienced. This is my friend...(I don't know if I am suppose to say names on this thingy so I won't) she has become one of my best friends. This picture was at the special needs valentines dance. She was really nervous to dance with the boys. She refused to dance only if the boys asked her. We were lucky enough to hook her up with a couple of dances. It is great fun to hang with these special people. They are the coolest people to be with.

3 comments:

Annie said...

Nat-Nat, you have a blog. How exciting.

Lauren said...

Your a boring person. And you have the same background that I use to have, before I got cool.

Nedge said...

Hey, I'm glad you're a special needs friend. You make me feel...selfish. I should get involved with something like this as well. You're an awe-inspiring example.