Sunday, July 8, 2007

Ya gotta love My mom...

Wow so the the funniest thing happened to me tonight. My mom chased me around the backyard! This happened to me because I stole the Firecrackers from her and she wanted them back. I didn't want her to get hurt but she didn't realize it. She seriously ran after me. I have NEVER seen my mom run. It was so funny. Then I had a beach ball and she grabbed it and kicked it away from me. Then the two of us went on a walk down the street and she goes up some neighbors driveway and stares at someone's backyard.
Well who cares about all these crazy stories... I love my mom no matter what crazy things she does. I would seriously die without her. Just one last random comment... its not everyday your mom wears a Harley Davidson shirt around the house.

8 comments:

Bing Math said...

Your mom is coo-coo. Where did she get a harley shirt?

Annie said...

who's mom is more nuts? My mom or your mom?

Staples said...

I dunno whose mother is crazier... you think they are related?

Cindy said...

Thats great! Where was the video camera when you needed it!

Nedge said...

I love your mom.
Don't you ever be making fun of her!

Anonymous said...

I love your mom, too.
judy

Anonymous said...

I wish you had that on video.

Anonymous said...

I wonder if my kids think I look funny when I run.