Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Sorry, its been a while!







Sorry it has been a while since I last posted. I just had to write about the conversation of some scary girls that I overheard...



I was walking up the stairs to go to class and I am passing some girls in a circle. They all seem ticked off about something and as I was passing by, the only thing I hear is a girl saying, "I am not pregnant, I am not pregnant" I got really scared in my mind. It was weird.



On a pleasant note, I saw Hairspray for the first time and LOVED it. Zac Efron is really cute as well. hehehe but I would highly recommend seeing it:)




3 comments:

Nedge said...

Those conversations when you accidentially overhear them are very disturbing. Last year, mine was when a girl was walking into the mall saying on a cell phone, "...oh yeah! I did weed for the first time last night and it was soooooooooooo cool!..."

Lauren said...

Natalie, that was me and my friends. Why are you making fun of us? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! Just kidding! Sometimes certain high school girls don't really know what they are talking about. They think they know everything, but they don't. Now me, I'm omniscient. Ask me anything and I'll give you a top of the notch answer. Why? How? Because I'm freaking amazing.

swimmerchic101 said...

I have also heard some pretty scary conversations from some 9th graders. They were all talking about their favorite kind of beer and how after they got so drunk they couldn't even taste it so they switched to weed instead.