Sunday, July 27, 2008

Finally... a Yellowstone Blog


FROM LEFT TO RIGHT: MADDY, ME, LAUREN, BECKY, AND ASHLEY
So me and some of my friends went to yellowstone a few weeks ago. It was totally awesome. From what i remember, we saw 4 BEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2 were black and the other 2 were grizzley. One of the Grizzlies had just killed an elk and was sitting in its carcass eating it to bits. We also saw a moose. I LOVE MOOSE. . . My favorited animal. WE also hiked thoses stairs. I believe they are called Uncle Tom's Staircase. Easy going down them but a major work out going up. But since i am not much of a writer, i will display quite a few pics and tell you about them...



The Rexburg Temple... So pretty







I'm bad but look, Asians!
I LOVE THIS PICTURE

2 comments:

Bing Math said...

I can't believe you saw 4 bears. That's crazy! - Nice blog update.

japetersen said...

Oh my gosh -- you are still alive -- I haven't seen you or Lauren forever! Thanks for the blog update.
Auntie Judy