Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I am in College!!!


I have officially survived the first two days of school. I like college so far. Its way different, but I like it. The weirdest thing for me was like having married people and older people in my classes. But i am excited.
THe commute was weird. I mostly liked staring at all the weird people. And somehow my dad knows EVERYONE on the bus so it is entertaining to watch him on the bus. Trax is interesting and very dirty. DOn't worry, Lauren and I have our own personal hand sanitizers. So yeah, a good first two days.

4 comments:

japetersen said...

Hey, college co-ed -- I'm glad you like it so far! It's a great, independent feeling to be going to school as you like it.
Auntie Judy

Nedge said...

You're in college!
Yous feels smarty yetses?

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad to know that you are alive and well!!! College is great - enjoy every minute of it!!!! Aunt Cindy.....

rochelle said...

Hey Natalie,

I'm glad you two keep a supply of hand sanitizer...sometimes the germs on the train can be SCARY!!! Look at you all using your college brain and stuff!