Saturday, July 25, 2009

Confession!

Ok so I have a confession... I have been on a Carrie Underwood fan high lately.... She is so pretty, humble, and has one heck of a voice... I have posted my favorite songs by Carrie Underwood.... I don't care if you don't listen to them, but listen to this first one because it is a beautiful hymn that she is singing and sounds amazing!!!!! Who would have ever thought that hymns could sound so pretty with a little country "twang".


This is my other favorite Carrie Underwood song... ahhh... i can't decide... she is just so good!!! I will put 2.... This first one is a little naughty but oh so fun to sing... hehehehehe

This last one is a very moving song... I don't even have words to describe it....I guess the words speak for its self. I guess this song was written for the kids in africa who have lost parents/loved ones to AIDS

1 comment:

Becky @ Babes in Hairland said...

She is a fabulous singer - so no need to "confess!" Remind me to tell me about a dream I had -- with you in it! :)