Tuesday, April 27, 2010

This Sucks--

So I decided that this is my blog to vent on. THis semester is sooooooooo rough. I think the main cause of all this roughness is Gene. He is on my mind alllll day and I think he is the reason why some of my grades have not been so hot. In fact, there is a HIGH chance I will have to retake some classes all because of Gene!! I am so glad he is leaving me on the 12th. I just have to remind myself each and every day that college is not a race. I can take my time..... even if that means only taking one class a semester here and there.
There is light at the end of the tunnel. I will finish this semester with what ever grades I get. Get Gene out on the 12th. ANd then my family, believe it or not, is going on vacation the first week of June. I cannot wait for that. Then after that, just chill and work a lot this summer. Then get pumped and stoked for fall and start off fresh with no worries on my mind. Then after the 2010-2011 school year, I will apply for the athletic training program and then I feel that school will start to get fun from there.

Anyways, I just wanted to write all my feelings down and what better to do it than on a blog post.

2 comments:

fivewoods said...

I hope you survive your breakup with Gene! It will be a great day for you and not so great for Gene. I "re-took" my share of classes. It isn't a race to get through school - the road may be long but the result is worth it (wow that sounded way too serious).
Love Aunt Cindy

Bing Math said...

Sorry. You'll be okay. Maybe we can hang out in the hospital together on May 12th. Except, I get to keep my "Gene" while you'll be glad to get rid or yours.