Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Dear Gene

Its been exactly one month yesterday that you came out. I don't know how I feel. Doc says your aftermath (aka the scar) is healing nicely. The doctor also commanded me to get a blood test done to see how my hormone levels are since I have been on the medication. It turns out, you were alot stronger than i thought, My levels are LOW! So what happens now? YOu caused us to pay more money to buy MORE medication of a stronger dosage. And how do I know that you aren't causing other things to happen to my body. With the low hormone levels, is that the root cause of dizzy spells? I have also discovered some sort of rash on my legs since about the surgery date, is that caused by you making me stay in the hospital with air-bags and nylon socks on my legs? Why did you have to go Gene? You were functioning fine. You were just a big boy. WHo cares if i had a big neck, at least my hormones were fine. Thanks alot gene-- thanks alot.
Love Natalie

3 comments:

fivewoods said...

Breakups are hard but you are better off without that out of control Gene.......

http://abebedorespgondufo.blogs.sapo.pt/ said...

Very good.

rochelle said...

Natalie, this is why I love you. Gene was sure a nuisance, wasn't he?