Sunday, May 29, 2011

Graves:

So we went to the graves today. It was first memorial day visit to my grandma huber. It was tough. I mean, we visit all these graves, some of the people I don't even know. Probably the only one (besides my grandma) that i can remember was my grandpa eccles. I remember he had an elevator down his stairs, he would sit in this chair in his front room. But I vagely have any memories of him. Visiting my Grandma Huber's grave was different. It hit me that she was not here. I have TONS of memories of her. I cried, not little tears, but big tears. Missing her. Knowing she would probably be shaking her finger at me telling me not to cry. But i could not hold it in when my mom gave me a hug. I love my grandma and really missed her.

I guess what I am trying to say is that it is alot different for me to actually visit a grave of someone who I really KNEW and loved. Just remembering them. anyways

7 comments:

Nedge said...

I understand completely. I've met your Grandma Huber only a couple of times, but I liked her a lot! She was a wonderful woman.

fivewoods said...

Agree - it was hard! She loved you and all her grandkids - and yes - she would be shaking her finger at you!

Video Zeum said...

Interesting website. Keep blogging!

Unknown said...

You certainly have some agreeable opinions and views. Your blog provides a fresh look at the subject.

Web Designing Karachi

Institute for Internet Safety said...

Visiting a grave is not a happy feeling, because all the sadness of losing a loved one will be reminisced. Stay strong.

Enlightenment said...

The saddest part in everyone's life is losing someone. God may have reasons of doing it but it takes a lot of time for us to figure out. In the end, we still want them to be with God rather than with us yet suffering from pain. God bless everyone!

THE SECRET said...

There is still the sad feeling remembering our loved ones who passed away. But the important thing is that they will always stay in our hearts forever.