Wednesday, August 31, 2011

HIP HIP HORRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, well I look at my blog as a place to brag about myself. ANd then if people ever read my blog they can read about me bragging about myself.

Ok, so heres why Natalie is happy. Back in January-ish, Natalie went to a heart doc apt. THe doctors have been watching my heart, specifically my pulmonary valve since I can remember. WEll back in January, my apt kinda ffreaked my freak and made me cry. I was WAY overweight and had high cholestral. My heart condition was upgraded to a moderate. I know that probably does not sound bad, but it was mild, then they said it was moderate. So that to me ment that it was getting worse. After that appointment I decided to do something about it and made my goal for my july/august apt to hear good results.

So my mom and I set a goal back in january to start water aerobics. WE have become pretty consistant (except currently due to surgery recovery for my mother and summer work for me). ON top of that, I would do cycling classes. I DEFINATELY have cut back on the fast foods. I was bad for a while on that. Now its only once in a while. I usually eat pretty good, the thing that I think was killing me was portion size. SO I have tried my best to cut down on portion size. My job this summer has kept me VERY active. FOr my head guard shifts, I am on my feet walking for a good six hours. With swimming lessons, we are in the water for 8 hours a day twice a week water walking.

I think all of what I just described has played a huge factor in my results for my apt from today. I have lost........

20 POUNDS!!!
And the doc told me that my chlostral is down. There is one category that is just a little high, but the doc told me that if I keep up what I am doing, then it should decrease. AND to top that off, my heartt condition has gone back down to mild. I am soooooooo happy. I mean, I could still loose some poundage, but hey, I am happy that this diet and exercise is working.

Anyways, I love my blog and how I can brag about myself. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

PEACE OUT

12 comments:

Bing Math said...

Way to go!!!!

Emily said...

Good job Nat! I'm glad to hear that things went better this time!

japetersen said...

Yeah! Yippee!

Becky @ Babes in Hairland said...

Guess I'm slow getting over here to read about your bragging! But kudos to you for the success. I'm sure cutting down on smoking has helped too, huh? lol I've noticed that you were looking more fit & that's even more awesome if it's helped with your heart. Way to go Nat!

revenue cycle assessment said...

Indeed helpful on my part. Been confused to some terms used.

Laurie WJN said...

Congratualtions!

Sewa mobil di bali said...

nice blog

Home balinese traditional said...

good blog

Bali Rent Car said...

thank you

Bali spa said...

nice info

Nusa dua restaurant said...

cool blog

Anonymous said...

Congrats. Still going?