Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Big Dogs Don't Swim

The funniest thing happened at polo practice this morning. So we are in the water doing leg work. I guess these two mysterious dogs wandered in from one of the gates that was opened. Well one of the dogs fell in the pool. It couldn't swim. It started panicing. My coach ran over and tried to make it hop out but it really couldn't swim. So he grabbed it by the neck and pulled it out. It was a huge dog too. Yes he was a hero. He said that we lifeguards could start grabbing patrons by the neck now if they don't cooperate. hehehe j/k.

4 comments:

Nedge said...

That's awesome! I guess I should've came, after all...
I'd be afraid of the big dog biting my hand, or something...

Anonymous said...

oopsie. I told Dixie to stay in the yard. What is she doing wandering over to the pool again?

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

Anonymous said...

POOP- why the heck haven't you updated your BLOG!!!!!!! Oh my gosh becky look at her butt!!!!