Thursday, August 16, 2007

Highschool Musical 2



One day till high school musical 2 comes out. I am so excited. I am not working because I have to watch it and people think that I am retarded. So I decieded to create a post showing all of the music videos, pictures, and stuff. We start with videos... This first one is You Are The Music In Me...






Here is a picture...


Here is another picture...

And finally... one more video... This is called "what time is it"



I know where I will be friday night at 9 o'clock.

5 comments:

Nedge said...

May I come and watch it with you? :) Please?

I would like to visit you Stapleys one last time before I have to...(sob)...leave.

Annie said...

Guess what Nat-Nat? I know where i will be at 9 pm tonight, too and I will not be watching HSM2. I've never seen the first one.

Zac Efron looks like a girl!

Anonymous said...

AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MAKE IT STOP! MAKE IT STOP!!

Nedge said...

Maybe it's because zac efron is a girl!

Cindy said...

How many times have you seen it by now? I thought it was cute, Haylie you need to jump on the HSM2 band wagon!