Thursday, September 27, 2007

FOOTBALL

Lately I have noticed a recent increase in me watching football. I love to watch the Utes and NFL. It is just so cool. I am different from most girls my age. Anyway, here are some cool football pictures of my favorite teams. The First one is well my all time favorite school... University of Utah. This is Tommy Grady. He is okay.


Here is Alex Smith and the 49er's



Just to mention some other teams i enjoy watching are these...

Denver Broncos and the Tennesse Titans

7 comments:

Nedge said...

I like yer new layout! Is that a picture of your boyfriend???

I like football too. Except, half of the time I don't know what's going on, or why a call was made...blah blah blah....

Kristen said...

The Denver Broncos? Oh - gag me! Come to the Oakland Raiders side. We're better.

Staples said...

I am sorry... I have not been able to watch the oakland raiders... i don't know how they play...

Cindy said...

What about the Pittsburgh Steelers! The Raiders Kristen? Hmm, I never knew!

Anonymous said...

I like the Jazz. Oh woops. What were we talking about again?

Who's the dude in your banner? You're kinda' silly.

Don't you think we should play football for a YW's activity? Now THAT would liven things up a bit.

Anonymous said...

I love the new format!
Auntie Judy

Anonymous said...

Who is that guy? - haley