Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Summer Nights

I decieded to enjoy one of the few summer nights that are left. Soon I will be staying inside trying not to freeze. I had quite the night. I actually Lost my first game of HORSE. I have not lost FOREVER. Emily even beat me. But in the end, it was Father Stapley that won. Emily and I were high. We went to attack Lauren as she was studying. She too was enjoying the beautiful night. Here is a picture of her deep in her studies.











Emily and I had some fun. We played, and made a music video. Here are some very attractive pictures of my and our video we made...






















AND FINALLY THE VIDEO...



4 comments:

Nedge said...

I loved that!

If you ever get any more time, make more!

I miss you. Deeply.

I hope to make it for your talk, but I don't know if I can yet...

Annie said...

You girls are nuts! It's nice to see you in one of the music video's Nat-Nat! I thought that Lauren and Emily didn't like you anymore.

Bing Math said...

You are soooooo weird!! It's about time you put up another video. Who used the paper in the out house that you picked up?

Cindy said...

You know you should have taken up singing, except for your voice in the song kind of sounded like a guy...maybe you can work on that.