Friday, January 18, 2008

SENIOR MEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last night we had our annual Senior swim meet. It is the last home meet of the season. We raced Copper Hills and happily came out on top. It was way fun. I am kind of sad it will be over in about 2-3 weeks but hey, I have had a blast and I think thats all that counts. Here are some pictures I thought I would share... oh and I didn't take these, my personal photographer Lauren did so you can file complaints through her.
The photo above is...(from left to right) Morgan, me, Brittani, and Lauren on topThe photo above is me and the Tree
This is Emily

To finish off with some pics of me and some of my good friends. Overall a good meet. But hey, in less than a month, we will be playing polo. But I think swimming will still be in my heart:)










6 comments:

Anonymous said...

congrats on your senior meet!!!!! See you at region, if not sooner!!
Ra-wan-duh

Lauren said...

Just wait till next winter when you don't have to swim anymore. It's a strange feeling. And watch out for that freshmen 15. I think I actually gained about a freshmen 50 last year!

swimmerchic101 said...

Lauren what does freshman "15" and freshman "50" mean?

Emily Stapley said...

what an ugly picture of me. o well.

Anonymous said...

I liked your group photo. No wonder your family has enjoyed being on the swim team all these years! your favorite street sister

mad dog said...

It just brings a tear to my eye. Good job making it through the four years of high school. I'm sure you'll realize (if you haven't already) it is a special time.