Tuesday, January 1, 2008

So Long Winter Break!!!!!!!!!!

Good grief, it is a sad night, tomorrow I have to go back to the real world of school. My winter break was very nice. I have listed various activities that I did.
-Annual Huber Progressive Dinner...Was a very nice night, i think i gained about 10 pounds
-Christmas Eve... The was at the Grandparent Hubers. My mother (bless her heart) cut her leg this night. She was going to try and hide it but it was kinda obvious that the towel she covered it with was sobbing wet in blood. Luckily for her, she has two very attractive lifeguard daughters who came to the rescue. Lauren did very nice. She did all the bandaging and I did the pressure. Lauren even put gloves on! Prince William was visiting and witnessed the whole thing. Father dropped us lost children off at the grandparents and he tool mother to the hospitol. There I learned that the nurses told my parents that Lauren and I did really good on the first aid. She had to end up getting three stitches. The annual christmas program was very interesting. The thing I remember was when cousin parker fell off the couch and crazy cousin Eva is cracking up and yells..."nice try". Very funny. Following the wonderful night, parent stapleys are still no where to be found. So the lost sisters and I had to hitch a ride home with Aunt Chris. We were so behaved for her. All in all, a very merry christmas. Thanks to everyone who helped out with our family.
-Christmas day... I woke up at about 9. It was so nice. My family and I hung out and just chilled. We then went to grandparents huber. Nice visit. I was tired.
-Thursday after christmas....ahhhhh i woke up at 11...never have done that before.
-Prince William becomes a teenager...Yes my very close cousin william turned 13 and is now a teenager. I love my cousin willie. Hes like a brother I never had. He's kind of a gangster but very cool to hang out with. We also had a cousin camp sleep over. There were the little girl cousins chasing poor sammie (the dog) around till he about died. j/k. the willie, natalie, parker, emily, rawanda gang with new comer Tara hanging out gambiling with quarters. And then the boys playing guitar hero.
-New Years Eve...partying at the Petersen residents. Thats right it was our cousin gang, willie, natalie, parker, emily, rawanda gang hanging out playing guitar hero the when the clock struck 12 we made a toast.
But here I am typing on the blog. I think this is the longest blog I have written. Sorry it is so long. But HAPPY NEW YEAR

2 comments:

Bing Math said...

Happy New Year! Glad you finally updated your post. Good job on the bandaging.

Anonymous said...

Yay! It's so nice to see new news from you guys.
Sounds like you had a blast with your cousins!
I'm glad your holidays went well.