Monday, March 24, 2008

My Spring Break

As spring break comes to a close, i thought I would share a few thoughts. I have a fun spring break. I hung out with my cool cousins, hung out with some friends, and worked everyday. I need to share the most akward rescue I have ever had. I was sitting in the lifeguard chair. I noticed two girls. It looked to be a little sister on the big sister's back. They were bobbing in the water towards my direction. THe next thing I know, they are somehow caught under the lane line. The big sister seemed to be chocking from the little sister grabbing her neck. I ask "Are you ok?" They reply yes. THen I said are you sure? do you want some Help? They said no. BUt then a few seconds later they say yes, we need help. SO I signaled to the other lifeguard with a confused expression on my face and got in the water to help these girls out. It was quite exciting. But ya, this is probably really confusing but I don't care. School is starting tomorrow. BLAH!!!!! Oh well we are almost done.

3 comments:

Nedge said...

I can imagine the entire scenario! How funny! Caught under a lane-line. Whenever I was at bottom, I always wondered when that would happen, never if.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hi there friend! I am a blog reader from the Philippines. I am happy to found your interesting site. It is really worth visiting.