Tuesday, September 16, 2008

I LOOOVVVVEEEE LIBRARIES

So I am on a break from my classes and went to the library. I am hiding in the HUGE computer lab away from EVERYONE. Natalie Edge is sitting next to me. She was doing homework and now just gave a huge stretch. and is drinking who knows what. I just love killing time in the library. And then some worker lady came and cleaned the computer next to me and it scared the living #$(& out of me. Now there is a kid next to me.... seems he is tired or is trying to impress me which BTW is way hard to do. But I love libraries. One of my favorite spots to hide is on the second floor in a computer away from everyone! BUT I LOOOVVVVEEEE LIBRARIES

4 comments:

Nedge said...

usually I hang out on the second floor too. But then I get lost..

Staples said...

well you need to hang out there more often

Emily Stapley said...

I HAVE A NEW LINK!
www.emilystapley.blogspot.com

Spencer Family said...

If you love libraries so much then why don't you tell the people about your favorite Librarian!