Friday, September 26, 2008

something that bugs me...

Know what bugs me? When you have some sort of a nickname and somebody you know calls you it and you don't like it because they never use this 'nickname' or don't know you well enough to use it. Thats what bugs me. Now since mostly my family reads this, I don't mind it at all when you call me 'Nat' or 'Nat-Nat' just some people in the world don't deserve to use that name on me.
Another thing is when you and your friend have a special name for one another. Like I had a friend and we would have special nicknames for one another and then i introduced my friends to this friend and they are using my nickname for this friend when it was our thing!
sorry hope all that made sense.

3 comments:

Nedge said...

I know what you mean. I hope I didn't cause you anger by unknowingly doing this...

Staples said...

oh you did not cause me anger. I PROMISE!!!!!! just other people.... I don't care what you call me. Your my hackin other self.

Nedge said...

Aw!!! But must you use that awful hackin' dirty word?? j/k.

Any new fred episodes you'd recommend?