Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Attractive Men as of May 19, 2009

Tell me which one of these men is your favorite? If you want names, you cannot have them because i am practically married to ALL of them.
This first one is my ULTIMATE favorite! I am practically in LOVE!

You probably recognize this second one!!! I have seen him perform live twice and he is always amazing and definately attractive!!

All I can say about number 3 is OH RANGER!!!!!!!

This 4th one is definately attractive!! Come on... he is dark, full of muscles, and if you have ever seen him act, he has very nice straight white teeth.

THis last one is definately a heart throb in the mind of Sister Stapley! SIGH! Too bad his girly friend is a dork!





5 comments:

Becky @ Babes in Hairland said...

I'm not aloud to vote on stuff like this ... because I'm allergic! :) hehe

Anonymous said...

NUMBA THREE MY LORD

Anonymous said...

Zac all the way..for your or Rawanda..not for me Aunt Cindy

mad dog said...

You are crazy! What does "oh ranger" mean?

Anonymous said...

I must say your attractive men of 09 has given me quite the conundrum, i can't decide which i like better, number 3 or 4!! nicole