Thursday, May 21, 2009

I LOVE COLLEGE!

SO i am really liking being on this college schedule!! I have been out of school and have done absolutely NOTHING!! WEll actually i did get My Water Safety Instructor certification... so I have done something! But i must say, i have really enjoyed waking up at 9:30-10 oclock everyday. SIGH! THis is the life! BUt now june is two-ish weeks away and I will basically be moving into the pool! sigh... oh well. Just so you all know, i do have a goal though... My goal is ot make enough money for fall tuition and half for spring of 2010 tuition! sigh.... this is when I wished money grew on trees.

ANyways... things sister stapley will be doing.... I AM GOING TO WASHINGTON DC IN T MINUS 17 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: