Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Top Signs I Need A Vacation!!!!

So many of you know me and my sisters and some cousins are going on a trip to washington DC! Well it has just hit me this week that I need that vacation BADLY and hopefully all my problems and stress can be solved. The sound of getting away from that blasted pool for 4 HACKIN DAYS sounds AMAZING!!! Well i have discovered some signs of me needing a vacation... to start with, I wear this appearel EVERY DAY OF MY WHOLE LIFE!!!!!!!






Look comfy right? Well it's NOT!!!!! Swimsuits (especially female suits) are not the most comfortable to sit in for 9-10 hours a day. Then i get home and am so tired that i wake up the next day just in time for work that i put on... you guessed it, none other then my lifeguard clothes. So for the past weeks, i have been living in a suit and PJ's... see! Look at my laundry basket!!! Nothin but PJ's!!!!And my phone of course, because i was too tired to pick it up when i took the picture




But ya know? Beyond all the stress and anger, there is one happy thing to look at... and that is my beautifully damaged skin that has changed races.... see for yourself!!! Isn't it so beautifully sun damaged?

To make a long story short, the overdosages of cholrine and vitamin D have turned me completely MAD I tell you!!!!!! MAD!!!!!!

So, (this is my personal therapy) NATALIE, you are 3 Days away from vacation! Vacation from the stupid pool! Vacation from stupid People at the Pool who make you yell and test your patience! A vacation from LIFE... ok ok, to make a long story short, A VACATION ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE COUNTRY!!!! WOOT WOOT!!!!!! You can make it Natalie!











4 comments:

mad dog said...

I can't believe you're going all the way to the other side of the country!! I'm jealous!

Becky @ Babes in Hairland said...

Yes, you CAN make it. I'm sorry life is rough ... hang in there!

rochelle said...

Natalie, you are an amazing guard. I am so glad that you are getting this well-deserved break. You totally need it! I hope you enjoy every second. And don't take your suit with you. :)

Bing Math said...

Yeah for Washington!!!