Friday, September 4, 2009

Not Happy!!!

So we are pretty much at the end of summer schedule- My boss just put out the fall winter spring schedule. I requested to work at least 20 hours a week to hopefully make my 3000+ bucks by the beginning of january. I only got 12 hours. I don't think I will make 3000+ dollars by spring semester tuition. AHHHHHHHHHH! I am not very happy with my boss! I cannot believe it, by boss gave all these newer guards day shifts that I wanted. I have been working there for 5 years now and think that I definately have the senoirity and deserve these shifts. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

3 comments:

Becky @ Babes in Hairland said...

I'm so sorry. Have you had a word w/your boss?

freddyfly said...

I would be sooooooooo angry!!!! Why would they do that? You have been there since you were 15 and deserve those day shifts that everyone wants! Plus you are an amazing guard! The new ones I've seen are terrible! I can help you chew out your boss if you would like ;)

japetersen said...

Maybe it was an oversight -- talk to your boss --
Auntie Judy