Friday, June 15, 2007

Random Thoughts

I am coming foreward right now... I AM A SEMINARY NERD. But you know what? I don't care cause I work out. I think that the seminary teachers are a lot alike. They LOVE doughnuts and they are obessed with themselves...in a funny way though. For instance, the teachers that I know are obessed with being buff and how they don't want to show off the buffness. Some like to sing loud. They make fun of each other alot. Some are kind of weird but in a cool way. Just kidding. Seminary is great. If it weren't for the seminary atmosphere... I probably wouldn't make it through school.
Sweet Summertime! Wow summer is off to a uh a WONDERFUL start. I am really tired right now. My arms hurt and I smell like sun screen. Don't you just love that smell. I go and sit in the sun for 4-6 hours. I get a pretty nice tan. But its okay cause I work out. I think that our facility has gone mad. We are what like only 3 weeks into the summer and at work, we have had to call 911 three times already. ONE of which I was the main rescuer. I was scared to death. 'nough said there.
I believe that I have said this once before... I don't understand the female human mind. oh well...

2 comments:

Nedge said...

I totally agree. Since I was on council last year, I got to know most of them pretty well. They are very strange, in a good way. I love them! Seminary totally rocks. It made my senior year go so well.

Speaking of summertime, oh, my goodness! Three 911 calls already! And you are already a famous hero!

I'm working with you tomorrow night. I'm excited! (Lifeguarding has actually become my...socializaterion time...)

Stupid female minds! No matter what, always remember this: Olive Juice.

Staples said...

THANKS NEDGE>>>>>