Wednesday, March 18, 2009

UGH!!!!!!!!!! I am so frustrated!!!!!!!!

So tonight I went to Emily's CHHS polo game!!!! It was terrible!!! I watched from the stands and yelled from the bleachers and such and was just annoyed. I think I have a pretty good knowledge on polo... seeing i was on a Back-to-back-to-back state championship girls team, plus a few more state championships when i played on the JV team and i was also considered All american polo player!!!!Well tonight at the polo game i asked if i could share something with the team saying that "you need to guard these two girls, #10 and #17" He YELLED back "thats what i have been trying to say the whole game" I wanted to say so bad, "well why haven't your star ball hogs been doing it yet" Sorry for venting, I was just ticked off!!!!!! But I am keeping my cool now, American Idol Results are on now, got to go!!! PEACE OUT

No comments: