Saturday, April 11, 2009

WORLD PREMIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've waited ever since the career of Natalie and Lauren began, you've waited since christmas of 1993 (the year she was born) you've waited for the sun to shine, you have asked about this character! And now, for the world premire on Saturday April 11, yes, you may have guessed it, EMILY THE GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We start with her VERY first ever recorded performance, its a little weak, she has a lot to live up to if she is going to make a trio video with lauren and I but i think she can do it... well here it is.....


Hopefully I can get her to record somemore performances......
And now for those of you who have been following the life of the Miracle Cat, well your in for a surprise..... the Miracle Cat has a new friend.... check this out... we shall call Her the Miracle Puppy...
This is her waking up in the morning!!!


THis is miracle puppy roaming around the house.

6 comments:

Nedge said...

Ha ha ha ha ha! I enjoyed it very much! I want first row seats to the concert LIVE!!!!

mad dog said...

I say Emily is showing up her bigger sisters!! I sat at work and it was all I could do to not burst out in laughter! Emily should totally do that miracle dog stuff when Jeff is over!!

Bing Math said...

Emily - kind of funny!
Cat and Dog - really creeping me out!

rochelle said...

I CAN'T wait for the premiere of the trio! How soon can we expect it?

Eden said...

Afton and I watched this clip with me sitting on my lap and all she could say is "what the.....?" Then at the end she said "That was wierd." Great video girls!

Lina said...

lol you guys need to keep doing vidos i will watch them all the time. LOL!