Sunday, April 19, 2009

YAY!!!!!!! SOOOOOO EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So there are alot of exciting things happening in my life right now!! Well to start, there is a week and a half left of class! WOOT WOOT!!!!! THen finals week... blah.... and then once i am done with my last final, i have completed my first year of college!! HECK TO THE YES!!!!!!!!!!!!
On other thoughts, we had our first planning meeting for the COusin Camp Washington DC trip on the first weekend of JUNE! OH my lanta, it got me SOOOOOOO excited!!!!! I cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHH I just have to scream i am so STOKED!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Nedge said...

Awesome! Congratulations on successfully completing your first year of college! :)

rochelle said...

That is so wonderful that you've almost completed your first year! Way to go, Napley. Also, I'm so jealous that you're going to DC. Lucky you!