Friday, February 26, 2010

20 Years Old and No Longer a Teenager

Today is my birthday... and I am no longer a Teenage. This is mostly for your entertainment. LOTS of pictures I have found of me throgh the years..... mostly school pictures... Starting with the cutest one of all... this adorable blue eyed baby. This next one is of me in Kindergarten

1rst Grade

2nd Grade3rd Grade

4th Grade--Style Gets interesting
5th Grade-- Style not so hot
6th Grade-- I remember this was right after recess
7th grade-- The braces happen
8th Grade-- BIG HAIR
9th Grade- I was so ready to be done with Jr High
10th Grade- Oh dear this is my WORST one, it was taken right after swim practice!!!
11th Grade-- Right after a dryland workout as you can see the flushed face
FINALLY-- Senior Year 2008.
I am quite proud of this picture
and lastly a more recent picture of me... from summer 2009. HOpe you enjoyed looking through all these pictures and I didn't bore you too bad.

7 comments:

Lauren said...

I remember warning you not to go to swim practice the morning of pictures. Don't you wish you would have listened to your smart, intelligent, sexy older sister? Just teasing! Happy birthday!

Unknown said...

ok. I love this. my favorites, your senior pic, you really do look beautiful. Your fun normal one is awesome caz it looks more like your personality, and your second grade shirt is just driving me wild with joy. I'd totally wear that right now. :) Happy Birthday cuz!

Secret Admirer said...

yer so cee-ute!

Becky @ Babes in Hairland said...

Hope your birthday was awesome. We missed you with us at Disneyland! We rode a few rides just for you though! Hailey couldn't figure out who the pictures were until I got to ones of you in Jr. High & High school! She giggled at the thought of you as a 5 year old! :) You were such a cute kiddo. Now you're a cute adult!

mad dog said...

Awwww!!!

peter cottontail said...

I think in your 6th grade picture you are wearing my sweater vest. That's too funny.
Boy you sure have changed over the years. Look what life does. It makes you appreciate your parents and their awesome choice of clothes huh?

rochelle said...

Natalie, what a cute idea! I loved seeing you progress from a cutie-patooty to a beautiful woman inside and out. My least favorite school picture was taken in eighth grade, mid-gum chew. It was awful. :)