Monday, February 8, 2010

Good Times

So this week we have kidnapped Grandma Stapley for the week. She is excited to get out of summit for a while. She has quite the week planned and she is so excited. Today she went out briefly with her sister. Tomorrow she is having an all day outing with her sisters-- shopping and lunch. Wednesday she is way excited for. Now my Grandma Stapley is a huge Jazz fan. She knows her Jazz players. She and my dad are going to the Jazz game Wednesday night verses the Lakers. Thursday there is nothing planned, and friday she is going to come with us to the state swim meet.
Now I just have to say, a while ago when my family went down to summit to help grandma clean some things up, my dad found some OLD pictures, Like old enough we had to have a carosel to shine up on the wall to look at the pics. Well it was soooo fun to sit with grandma and watch them. We did it for hours tonight and it was so fun to see my grandma to get excited.
Anyways random story

No comments: