Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Finally America Got it Right!!!

SO, American Idol finished up tonight. My family and I have been watching for 7 years....
Back in season 2 when we heard about this "American Idol" from some crazy YW leaders. They were obsessed and Lauren and I made fun of them. Well in season 3 we tried watching it, and well, WE GOT HOOKED. WE didn't really have a favorite, but this person-- not the winner-- was incredible and now has an oscar as well as some other awards for her star in the movie Dream Girls



Season 4-- we of course are now hooked and are watching this season too. THis was Lauren's favorite season . Carrie Underwood was the winner of it and now is a HUGE country music star. She is good. Take a listen in one of her performances from the show where Simon said, "you will not only win this show but sell more records then any/all (can't remember) other winners combined"




Season 5 and Season 6 kind of lost their spunk for us. We watched, but weren't all thrilled. THeir winners were Jordan Sparks and Taylor Hicks who disappear off the face of the earth but make their appearence on the finale.
Season 7 was a different story. I LOVED season 7 probably because it had my boy, David Archuleta- LOVED HIM!! Been to all of his performances!! Idol tour, His personal tour, His Christmas Tour-- I have both of his CD's... well if you didn't watch the above performances, you need to watch this one because it is SOOOOOOOO good . He was not the winner, but I still love him. You have to fast forward a little to the actual performance




Isn't he good??? I love him.
Season 8-- For me and my mother, we were not happy with the winner Kris Allen. We are Adam Lambert fans and don't care what you all say. He was good! I couldn't find a video


AND NOW SEASON 9 AMERICA GETS IT RIGHT!! LEE DEWYZE IS THE WINNER!!!!!!! HE IS THE ULTIMATE EXAMPLE OF AN AMERICAN IDOL-- GOING FROM A PAINT SALESMEN TO THE AMERICAN IDOL IF YOU DIDN"T WATCH ANY OF THESE VIDEOS, PLEASE WATCH THIS LAST ONE BECAUSE IT IS SOOOOOOOO GOOD

2 comments:

fivewoods said...

AGREE 100% - LEE IS THE BOMB.....Cystal needs dental work

Institute for Internet Safety said...

I always love watching the "American Idol". Though I did have my own bet, but all the winners were so good in their own ways.