Sunday, May 23, 2010

It hurts Today

SO here I am over a week post operation now. Today was not a good day. It was nice to see some ward members and family but I think I over did it this weekend. The wound area is hurting a lot today. I don't know if it is just the skin around the scar that is waking up and not liking the feeling or what but it hurts and is bugging me alot today. I think I was too busy this weekend-- Working with the YW yesterday morning, movie last night, church today (I LOVED seeing the ward members and my primary kids), and a visit to the grandparents tonight. I think it was a little too much. I have been a good girl and not taking the pain killers all week. BUt tonight I feel apart physically and emotionally and needed to take one. So what is on the agenda? well here I am laying with ice on my neck? Tomorrow? RELAXATION!!!! And ice Ice ICE the neck.

4 comments:

Nedge said...

ugh. I can only imagine. Ouch.

Feel bettah!

lintcollector said...

Will you put two eyes and a nose on your neck to make the scar a smiley face for your primary kids next week?

Bing Math said...

You know when a scab starts to heal and it gets tight and kind of hurts? Maybe that's what's happening.

Institute for Internet Safety said...

Oh, so sad to hear about that. Get well soon. God bless!