Sunday, October 12, 2008

I Love Sunbeams and Ward Librarians

Random story of they day, I was sitting in with my little primary class and we finished our little lesson with 5-10 minutes of class time to kill. I decieded to have a staring contest with one of the little girls in my class.... I LOST. Man she creamed me in the contest. I thought i was pretty good too. I tried messing with her mind, SHE NEVER GAVE IN!!!!! Man she needs to teach me some of her mad skills...
Another side note, i Love WARD LIBRARIANS. I think they have one of the most stressful jobs in the ward.... next to the bishop and his counselors. Think about it, the librarian has to be there so everyone can get final items for their lessons. Now if the librarian NO SHOWS, then the ward falls apart!!!!!! People running everywhere to find a key, and then they are late for the next block of church, and it is just chaotic. I have subbed for the librarian before for just like 10-15 minutes and oh boy, i am So not trained in ward librarian skills. I didn't know where to find anything. I am grateful for my ward librarian. She keeps it running so smoothly!!! She knows where EVERYTHING is! And she lets me behind the counter even when there is a sign saying that "children are not aloud behind the counter"

4 comments:

Becky @ Babes in Hairland said...

You kill me! Don't know if it was my little one starring you down or not, but I'm sorry you lost! How does it feel to be beat by a 4 year old?! he he he!

Unknown said...

uh,
i think the librarian has it harder than the bishop.
hands down.
don't tell him i said that
:)

mad dog said...

After reading this, I feel I must confess that I've taken ward librarians for granted my whole life ... unitl now! Thank you for saving my soul!

rochelle said...

what? you're not "children" anymore. you're all grown up...i think the librarian secretly knows that. :)