Friday, October 10, 2008

My recent walk around Temple Square

First of all.... Yes this picture is of me and YES i am wearing High Heels




So I was downtown for my good friends wedding and had a break in the activities and I took the chance to escape to Temple Square. It was so pretty. There were tourists galore!!! It made me start thinking how blessed we are to be so close to Temple Square. We have it so nice. Some of the people i saw walking around yesterday probably had traveled from other states and possibly other countries. I just think it is so neat how people travel here to see Temple Square. Well i don't know what say anymore.... enjoy these pictures....



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW - you look great Nat Nat.....Love Aunt Cindy

Anonymous said...

Very nice report and pictures!
Auntie Judy

Unknown said...

you are just beautiful!

Jodi said...

my fav picture is the one of you! You look beautiful. :)