Monday, October 27, 2008

Today is very boring its a very boring day....

I can't believe how hackin boring trax has been lately. THere has been no one that i can make fun of. Nothing has happened that is funny. I did have a special thing happen to me last week. I was on the train coming home from a long day at school. At one of the stops, a big group of special needs kids get on (for those of you who don't know, i have always have had a special place in my heart for special needs people. Love them dearly). One of the girls who was down syndrome sat next to me. She looks at me not even the slightest idea who i am and says, "how you doin" i said "just fine how are you" . She said "I'm Natalie" i got soooo excited and said back, "I am Natalie too" we talked about lots of things for about 10-15 minutes like we have known each other forever. It totally made my week. :)
But today is very boring.... its a very boring day.

1 comment:

Becky @ Babes in Hairland said...

Sounds like you need to start riding the bus again with Mike. He says you can make fun of him if you want - or Ray (I assume you know who that is!) Sorry your day was boring, but way to go on being so nice to the girl with special needs. There needs to be more people like you in the world -- and less like Mike! :)