Wednesday, October 8, 2008

WHAT'S UP?

So i have not blogged recently so i thought i would fill you in on whats going on in my little life.
  • Well i am a college student. I go to the U.
  • School is going ok. I am not very good at the tests yet.
  • I have not become extinct from the pool yet. Only working 2 days a week. But hey i am not complaining
  • My Government professor looks like Farmer Haggett from babe.
  • THe institute study area is really loud because there are some people practicing their spanish
  • ITS MISSIONARY WEEK AT INSTITUTE!!!!!!
  • Go Utah Football!
  • No boyfriend for me. I guess its a good thing
  • My feet hurt
  • The button on my skirt popped off today.
  • The smith's downtown is HACKIN HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I LOVE DISNEY LOVE SONGS

Well there is a little bit about me and what i have been doing today.

1 comment:

The Mom said...

Thanks for the update on what's going on - and for making me laugh. Hey, go check out my blog - I've nominated you for an award. Hope you don't mind!