Saturday, November 22, 2008

Blog #102 Dedicated to the Mighty UTES!




So you probably have already heard, but in case you haven't, the Utah Utes are officially 12-0!!! Can I get a WOOT WOOT!!!!! It is just so nice to finally be in a school that has an awesome football team. I loved my High School but just was not into football. GO UTES! There is just nothing more i can say, GO UTES! And i hope they can win their bowl game!!! WOOT WOOT! Sadly to say, i have no pictures from the Utah Vs. BYU game so i thought i would share these ones with you from the OSU game. Keep in mind from this game, i was ultra tired due to the face that i had been up all week doing a paper.
This is me being a Hard Core Ute Fan. Man i look beat.
This is the band after the crowd rushes the field. This is the Orgeon State Game
This is the crowd! Doesn't it look so fun.
Now I am sorry to all my BYU fan friends that read my blog, but one thing that has been on my mind is what BYU fans are saying on facebook. They were annoyed that the U fans rushed the field early. Now come one admit it, you would want to rush the field too if your team just won a championship. RIght? Sorry this was just bugging me.

4 comments:

Nedge said...

Well, I have to side with the Y fans on this one: rushing the field early is stupid. Like a water polo team deciding to score their 19th goal in the last two seconds. Not very classy.

However, I'm WAY glad the U won!

Staples said...

Well, wouldn't you be excited if your team was about to win the MWC championship? I would be excited!!!!! (this is where i shut up)

Staples said...

and also, the game was basically over at halftime.

rochelle said...

I'm glad you are that excited. Like I told you that night, they totally deserved their win. They fought hard. My BYU didn't. I guess it depended on who wanted it more. And, I have to agree with Nedge and the Facebookers out there. Thirty more seconds really isn't that much longer to wait.