Friday, November 21, 2008

OUCH my Knee!!!! It really hurts and it still hurts....

So you need to watch this video...



So i don't know why but I always seem to fall down at school. I have fallen down 3 times. One of the times was when i was being a "cool college kid" and cut across the grass. Well the other 2 times were pretty much on flat surfaces. Ask me how i do it? well i don't really know. Well yesterday, I fell down on my knee. Pretty much straight on my knee cap. (think of me talking in an English Accent) It really Hurt and It still Hurts!!!!!!!!!!! I does not look that bad but it hurts really bad. Here is a picture from yesterday. It was black for a while...

4 comments:

mad dog said...

Be careful young lady!

Nedge said...

ow, ow ow, OWWW!

Becky @ Babes in Hairland said...

If it makes you feel any better, I biffed it in Lowes recently and totally bruised my whole knee cap - I couldn't kneel down for days. I feel for you. It hurts -- it really hurts! :) Sorry you've been falling down lately. Mike blames it on my shoes ...

rochelle said...

the ironic thing is that he kept putting his finger in charlie's mouth...why? natalie, i hope your knee is feeling better. did you have anyone first aid certified close at hand that could help you out? :)