Thursday, November 6, 2008

GO UTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Don't know if you heard, but the Utah Utes are 10-0 this football season....I am crossing my fingers till after November 22 to see if they can keep their undefeated season so we shall see. I had a horrible experience with a BYU fan today, if you want details, you will have to see me in person so i can explain the story. it is quite rude.... and i did nothing wrong

but 10-0!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Can you believe it?

And Utah needs to stop keeping us to the very last 2 minutes of every game to make a major come back... it stresses me out

hahahaha

GO UTES

2 comments:

Kristen said...

C'mon Nat. Share the BYU fan story! It would be a great blog post and we all love mocking BYU fans. :)

Nedge said...

But that's how the utes roll! Win the game in the last two minutes. It makes the fans excited, and the journalists frustrated.