Friday, November 28, 2008

I almost thought we were under ATTACK!

So my dad and I were driving down the free-way towards HAPPY VALLEY UTAH. We were only going to Cabella's so we weren't going all the way to happy valley. But anyways, as we were driving, this HUGE THING pulled the side of us. I thought it was a HUGE BOMB but then when i caught a second look, it was a HUGE Airplane wing. Take a look! There was also another wing up further on another trailor. Its not everyday you see this happening. I took these pictures on my phone...

7 comments:

Nedge said...

Thank you so much! You have enlightened my mother! She sees them all the time but doesn't get a chance to look at them closely. Thank you for solving this mystery!

Anonymous said...

Amazing! What did you get at Cabellas?
Auntie Judy

Staples said...

I got a coat.... i needed a college coat because i guess it gets cold at the U in the winter.

Unknown said...

whoa.
nice wing.

Nedge said...

Oh, by the way...we've done some research, and it's really one of the arms of those sweet windmills. I'm sure you've seen them.

Anonymous said...

Hey - we were on the freeway at the same time - but we were going north when we saw the "windmill" arms.....The Woods

Staples said...

oh i thought they were airplane wings. oops... i stand corrected