Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I am a college student.

For those of you who know me, I am a college student. I just finished (don't know if i sucessfully finished) my first semester at the U of U. Well now I am on christmas break and looking to be living at the pool making money so i can pay tuition next semester without problems.
Well tonight at work, these high school age lifeguards said, "Hey Natalie, do you need any shifts off?" I was like, "No way, I am a poor college student" They said, (this is what made me WAY mad)"But I am a poor High School Student" I don't remember what I said, but i was on my soap box yelling, "YOU DON"T HAVE TO PAY TUITION!!!" and another co-worker (college aged friend) said, "duh, they don't even KNOW what poor is untill you experience paying tuition for the first time" I don't know, just if your a high school lifeguard, during the christmas holidays, you should never ask college aged workers for their shifts because it is most likely, they are trying to pay tuition the next semester.

5 comments:

Bing Math said...

Conratulations!! I hope you stopped and got a Hires Cherry Coke on your way home.

japetersen said...

Yeah Nat! You did it and I am sure it was successful!
Auntie Judy

peter cottontail said...

way to go cuzinnn.

fivewoods said...

*Deep breath* - and Congratulations!!

Blogger said...

Get daily ideas and methods for earning $1,000s per day FROM HOME for FREE.
JOIN NOW