Friday, December 26, 2008

SNOWSTORM 2008

So I don't know if you have heard... but it snowed ALOT!!! Remember back at the first week of December, it was like almost spring-like weather? And we were all wondering, IS THERE GOING TO BE A WHITE CHRISTMAS??? Well my friends, we got a white christmas afterall if you have not been able to tell. Well I don't know why, it seems my neighborhood got SLAMMED. Stranded cars, HUGE SNOW PILES, 5-10 feet snow drifts in my back yard... IT WAS CRAZY!!!! We as a family team did manage to dig out of the driveway.... so i thought i would share some photos of the days.........
PICTURE 1 is what it looked like when we opened the garage.


PICTURE 2 is the side of the house...


Picture 3- Now isn't this the cutest shoveler (spelling?)you've ever seen?
Picture 4- This is my favorite. We opened the door on the side of the garage and found this.... a five-ish foot snow drift up against it. Can you see how far the snow comes up? Lauren is also out there somewhere. And we dug a little tunnel through it but sadly had to destory it.
Picture 5- This is a mountain range along my driveway.
Picture 6- I thought this looked nice
and finally... Picture 7- THis is just me out in the snow.... aren't i pretty???

4 comments:

rochelle said...

I love the long-anticipated snow pics! You two are the cutest girls I know. And just so you know, I HANDLED FOOSEBALL quite well. Can't wait to play it again! :) Brian and the boys shoveled out our driveway and sidewalks tonight. How great is that?

Bing Math said...

Holy lots of snow batman. You all did an excellent job shoveling. Thanks for the pictures.

japetersen said...

Excellent report -- weather woman!

Unknown said...

sweet pictures!