Friday, December 5, 2008

POST 110 with a video AGAIN

Here is a random video for the day.... I know which video my family will say but which one is the best??? THis first one is Mr. John Lennon himself. I think this one would still be my favorite one. Sorry i could not find one of him singing. But it works.

THis second verson is Mr. David Cook American Idol season 7 or 8 (wow i am having a brain fart). I thought it was VERY good to Mr. Lennon. I liked every second of it and he didn't ruin the song either in my opinion.

And now I am going to practice my first ammendment rights. Freedom of speech. THis next one is celine dion. I am sorry I CANNOT STAND HEARING IT! sorry to all you Celine fans, i just can't handle her destorying a John Lennon song.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for always reading my blog. You are a good niece and you are almost finished with semester #1 at the "U"! How cool is that!!!!!!
Aunite Judy

Emily Stapley said...

I HEART DAVID COOK! :)
he's awesome.