Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Still thankful... even after Thanksgiving...

So I figured since half the fellow bloggers did a post on what they were thankful for, I figured I could have my turn and share with you what I am thankful for.

I am thankful for My WHOLE family! My mom, Dad, Sisters, Cousins, Grandparents, aunts, uncles.... YOU NAME IT! Family will always be there in times of need and will ALWAYS be your best friends.

I am thankful for food. I love food, even though it has had bad side effects on my hips and butt.

This is probably way cheesy and major brown nosing, but i am thankful for my boss. She is always there to talk, work, school, religion, boys, gossip about boys. It nice to practically have a second mother to go to in times of need.

I am thankful for my friends. Most of my friends are practically family. I am thankful for them and dealing with me and my weirdness.

I am thankful for the church. I love church. Especially primary! Go singing time! WOOT WOOT. Just so the parents of my primary class kids know, they have the coolest kids. Even though they are young-ins, they already have testimonies a growin. I have THE coolest class right now and will be sad when the new year comes around and they all move up.

I am thankful for cycling, it helps equalize the delicious food as mentioned above. And it is fun to sweat every now and then

I am thankful for life. Life is great. I am still young and I know there is a lot in store for me in the future.

Now this list could go on and on! And I am most thankful for you faithful blog readers. I am sorry i try to commet on all of yours but its good to know i am not wasting my time and people are reading whats on my mind.

4 comments:

rochelle said...

And I am thankful for you! Thanks for sharing your list. You are truly an amazing person, and I'm glad you are in my life.

Becky @ Babes in Hairland said...

You are loved just as much by your primary kids as you love them "Matt-alie!" Thanks for your post. You're a great person & I'm glad we've gotten to know you over this past year. You rock!

Anonymous said...

Good Job Nat Nat - the Woods

Anonymous said...

Nice message -- I am thankful for you!
Auntie Judy