Saturday, February 21, 2009

Summer Lifeguarding+Hot Sun+End of shifts=Perfect Summer

SO I absolutely cannot wait for summer time. I have one of the coolest jobs! I love it. However, my job can make a person crazy! I blame the sun and the overdose of vitamin D. The following are pictures of days in the lives of their lifeguards and their boss
This First Picture is of what happens after some hot shifts. We lifeguards go Ihop late at night!



This is what happens to you and your boss after too much sun and an overdose of chlorine!

This is what happens to me after a 12 hours shift in hot weather...... (Notice the tan)


This is what happens to some lifeguards after a long shift and 15 of them go to leatherbees and overwhelme the waitors. Imagine, 15 young lifeguard at leather bees. GOOD TIMES


Then after all the craziness, it all is great when you head home, slip on the basket ball shorts and tee-shirt and go outside in bare feet and lay on the grass.... and fly a kite

6 comments:

Kristen said...

Ahhh Nat! You're making me want summer right now. Ack!

Love your tractor background by the way. Alpine would totally dig it.

mad dog said...

That last picture is so tender ...

Unknown said...

you look so summer-ish
:)
i miss it.

rochelle said...

Can't wait for summer either. Next week we can officially say that the pool opens next month. At least we know we're getting closer, right? You played the violin? That is so awesome!

Anonymous said...

Nice post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you for your information.

Anonymous said...

Opulently I acquiesce in but I think the collection should have more info then it has.