Sunday, February 1, 2009

I LOVE LIFE RIGHT NOW!!!!

SO I think I have the coolest life right now! I will give you a list of reasons why I have the coolest life!
1. I am 18 years old almost 19.... wow thats weird.... i remember when i was first 12 years old.
2. I go to the coolest school EVER! THe University of Utah. I have always dreamed of going to the University of Utah ever since I knew what college was. And I'd hate to brag, but they just had one of the best football teams EVER!
3. I have the coolest friends! Isn't nice to have cool friends? Friends that will listen to me when I have to tell the random stories, they will accept me for being me, and I know that my friends will be there at times when I need them. I have feelings that some of my friends now will be my friends when I am married with kids.... perhaps my kids will be friends with their kids. hahahahah
4. I am in the coolest ward! It has been split soooo many times since i have been in it but my ward seriously fits the category of "ward family". I'd hate to brag, but Lauren and I are WAY popular in my ward and EVERYONE knows who we are. I know that the "ward family" will always be there too.
5. I have the coolest calling! I love being able to hang out with 3-4 year old boys and girls every sunday for 2 hours. I love sunbeams!
6. I have the coolest job! I have learned some major skills that if needed can seriously save someones life! It amazes me that someone could be on the brink of death and with the usage of these skills 3 weeks later, they can be back to normal! I have also been able to meet the most amazing people at the work place! I have close friendships with the people at my work and am indeed grateful for that.
Well, my list could go on and on, I am just happy to be here and happy that the Utes have been able to pull off a few wins in basketball.

2 comments:

Bing Math said...

Thanks for being so optimistic. You are a good kid!

japetersen said...

I think I have the coolest nieces, ever!
Auntie Judy