Friday, May 4, 2007

DANCES

Here are the pictures from MORP. People were asking to see so I thought it would be fun to post on my blog. My dates name was Mr. Crump. He was so stinkin funny.

s our group. I don't want to write names cause that is just too stinkin much.


Then as I was reflecting on dances in the past... I was thinking that in almost all of my pictures... the guy looks scared of me. For instance... Mr. Crump looks scared.




This date was my first date and once again... me looks scared of me...



And this last one? Well I had so much fun. And he doesn't look scared of me.

4 comments:

Lauren said...

why are you always beatin' boys up?

You should play kissing tag at dances.

Nedge said...

You should marry your last date. 'Twas a blast.

Anonymous said...

Dude, you're like holding a bat. I would be scared too. Do we need to have a "how to get the boys to not be scared of you" activity in YW's?

Anonymous said...

Just know enough about sports and most boys will adore you, unless of course they like science then know about science, and if they like math know about math and so on. Man guys are so confusing, will we ever figure them out?