Tuesday, May 1, 2007

YM/YW Frisbee Golf

This evening we had our combine activity for the month. We went to play frisbee golf. I am not going to mention any names so here goes. So we meet together and another YW and I ride with a leader. We were going the wrong way totally. We left first and got there last. IT took us at least 45 mins to an hour to get there. It was quite funny. I don't like the game of frisbee golf to tell you the truth. You stand way far away and you are aiming for this tiny little basket. I was not very good. So this leader and I wanted to play ULTIMATE FRISBEE! I suggested it and the YM leaders actually gave into my idea. It was very funny seeing some of these old guys running around. I bet they are going to be very sore tomorrow. Then we drove home and we were smart enough to follow other leaders so we didn't get lost. We talked about alot of stuff...boys, school, the gospel. Thats one great thing I enjoy about this leader. I don't feel stupid disscussing the gospel with her. I think it is nice to have one person in you life like this. I am really tired right now and am going to attempt to do homework. I am so lazy this year on homework. EEEEEKKKKKK!!!!!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Certain leaders are put in certain callings to help certain people. It sounds like she was put in that yw calling for you.

Nedge said...

eeeeeek! I procrasinated! I have homework that's due three years ago!

I love ultimate frisbee. I'm glad you convinced them to play.

Anonymous said...

I wish I could be a YW leader! I know I'm in my calling right now for a reason but I haven't figured out why yet.....Shelby LOVED the ultimate frisbee idea, she said frisbee golf was soooo boring! Good suggestion!

Anonymous said...

i liked the candy bars at the end of the activity.lol. speaking of boys, i haven't seen the flame in 5 whole days. :(