Wednesday, May 30, 2007

SUMMER



First I want to apologize... I am a terrible blogger. I finally found that the internet on our computer works great now.


School's out for the summer! I can't believe it... it really feels like we just barely started. WOW. My last day is on friday and I am so excited. I was thinking... what shall I do all summer? I made a list.


-Read the AP summer book. (Jane Eyre)

-LIFEGUARD EVERYDAY EXCEPT FRIDAYS AND MOST SUNDAYS. I know... you can tell me... no social life.


-Swim Practice
-Girls Camp
-Youth Conference
-Live in my backyard
-Special Needs Girls Camp
-Travel the Neighborhood
-Journey through the field in my backyard
-Eat a lot
-loose 10 pounds.
What are you doing over your summer?

6 comments:

Nedge said...

My list is about the same...but I coach everyday instead of lifeguard...so...
We both don't have lives.
That's okay.
I'd rather be too busy than too idle.

Kristen said...

Ha ha ha ha ha! I had to read good ol' "Jane Eyre" the summer before my senior year too. They're still making these poor high school kids read the same boring books ten years later.

Here's a tip: read it at Lake Powell. It's much more enjoyable.

Lauren said...

I have no life.

Cindy said...

I have a question, how are you going to eat alot AND lose 10lbs. I would really like to learn that secret! You are amazing! Just think of all the hotties you will get to check out at the pool! Lil' Swimmers are the best!

Anonymous said...

I will be gaining 60 pounds this summer. that's all. Go ahead say it: I have no life.

Cindy said...

Haylie, we already talked about this, you CAN eat all you want because you have too...have you tried Snickers ice cream bars? Thanks to Kristen I am now hooked! I even bought some today! Merrill should go out of town more often!