Thursday, May 17, 2007

Various Events



Hello everyone...sorry it has been awhile. Our home internet has been acting retarded. Some events that have happened...


1-Tuesday Night at about 11pm... I was enjoying the final minutes of the Jazz game (which by the way they won) when all of the sudden... Lauren is behind me. She blows her nose just as her regular routine...all of the sudden... I turn around and her hands are dripping with blood. She had a terrible bloody nose. Good thing I certified my skills. I SAVED HER LIFE!!! She owes me big time. Her nose was bleeding for 30 minutes.


2-Wednesday morning... I am at the pool. I was in a fairly good mood because it was late start day. We didn't have practice till 8 am. It was so nice. Anyways... we are playing polo. I am swimming down the pool beating my defender then all of the sudden there was a turnover and a HUGE elbow came flying down and smacked me in the nose. I had a bloody nose. My nose still hurts. Lauren and I are cursed.


3-Later that afternoon I was at work. It was my responsibility to train a new lifeguard. So we are sitting outside and watching all the little swim brats when all of the sudden Lauren came walkiing over to us. CAN YOU GUESS WHAT HAPPENED? ANOTHER BLOODY NOSE. She wasen't even doing anything. Her nose bled for 2 hours. My dad took her to the doctor. The doctor did some VERY VERY VERY VERY INTERESTING TECHNIQUES. You will just have to ask lauren what the did. She is going to have to do some confessing.
Anyways... on a positive note... here are my new boyfriends. Curtousy of some lady in my ward. I won't mention her name. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE>

4 comments:

Nedge said...

Oh, boy.
You guys have all the fun!!

Nedge said...

I highly doubt that those "men" are truely firemen...

Cindy said...

But we sure can pretend that they are! You have a cool lady in your ward.

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.