Monday, April 30, 2007

Answering Machines

Don't you just love answering machines. I think that they are the best thing that was ever invented. Especially those days that you have to call people and you really don't wanna talk...you dial there number...it rings....and rings....and rings...then you get that wonderful voice..."hi you've reached the _________ we can't come to the phone right now please leave you name and number and we will be right back with you" I love that wonderful opportunity where you can say what you have to say and then be done with it. SO NICE> Oh yes...GO AMERICAN IDOL>>>GO MELINDA AND JORDIN>>>>

3 comments:

Nedge said...

I love answering machines tew!
Especially when you can leave random messages because they're not sure who it is...then you can say random stuff! yay!

Lauren said...

Answering machines are nice, but what about caller I.D.? That's someting I've always wished we had.

Man, by your attitude last night, I thought you were going to blog about Darla and Bruce. Then today I read about Answering machines? You are crazy.

Anonymous said...

Who is Darla and who is Bruce? PS: I love my little sisters now!